Break into groups of 2, and ask for feedback on the work you have done on your final project so far.
Asking for feedback
Ask for specific feedback, be narrow and help the other person be constructive.
- what do you think of my topics frame?
- is the writing relatable?
- is the page layout too abstract?
How to compose a successful critical commentary:
- You should attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly, and fairly that your target says, “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.
- You should list any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
- You should mention anything you have learned from your target.
- Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.
Excerpt from Intuition Pumps And Other Tools for Thinking, Daniel C. Dennett – via Brain Pickings